Which suburbs do we cover?
CCASFDC operates Family Day Care in Beecroft, Carlingford, Denistone East, Dundas, Dundas Valley, Eastwood, Epping, Ermington, Gladesville, Hunters Hill, Kellyville, Kellyville Ridge, Macquarie Park, Marsfield, Melrose Park, North Epping, North Rocks, North Ryde, Putney, Rydalmere, Ryde, West Pennant Hills, West Ryde.
Complete our on-line Waiting List application to have your child’s name put on our waiting list. If you don’t need care to commence within the next 2 months, then the on-line application is the best way to have your details put on the list.CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR WAITING LIST FORM
If you require more urgent placement please contact our Placement Officer on 9874 0066 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview and Educator placement
Once you are our waiting list and when a placement becomes available we will contact you and organise a suitable time to come into our office for an enrolment interview.
What to bring with you to the interview:
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Your medicare details
- Your Child Care benefit numbers – CRN, both your family number and your child’s number
- Details of your local Doctor
- The details of two emergency contact people we can call in an emergency where we are unable to contact you
- A copy of your child’s immunisation status. This must be the government Immunisation History register and not your child’s ‘bluebook’. See: http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/medicare-online-services
- $30 non refundable enrolment fee, payable by cash or cheque
During the interview we will explain some of our important policies and procedures and we will explain how placement with your Educator works. We will provide you with the details of one or two Educators so that you can go and visit them and decide where you would like to place your child.
It is up to you to ring the Educators and arrange to visit them at a convenient time. You need to then advise us in the office within 24 hours if you want to accept the Educators place or not.
We have over 80 Educators and many of them do not have places available. We will try to place your child with an Educator who suits your needs, is easy for you to travel to, and who will provide the best environment and programme of activities for your child. If you do not feel comfortable with an Educator we refer you to, we are more than happy to refer you to a different Educator.